South Indian Actress Nadeesha Hemmali Sexy n Hot Photos in Saree n Bikini















Nadeesha Hemamali Biography
ASri Lankan actress Nadeesha Hemamali flew into India this weekend to star within the movie Rascal and can be hoping to follow within the footsteps of Jacqueline Fernandes and land some big parts. “I want Nadheesha to be quite a Sri Lankan artiste,” says director Udayakumara, “Through the film Rascal, she goes to become an Asian star.” she is going to star opposite Paruchuri Ravindranath within the movie.

The bubbly young actress, who impressed in Julia last year, has been really busy lately . "It’s work, work and no play,” she says, “My schedules are really busy with a string of tele dramas, but I enjoy work. I regret that I had to reject a couple of good offers thanks to clashes of dates. a number of my teledramas are within the making while a few of them are awaiting release."

Meanwhile, Jacqueline Fernandes, who says she likes to be called Jackie, says she dubbed her own lines in Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai because her own Hindi features a strange accent and it provided precisely the alien quality that the director required. “I haven't any qualms in admitting that Hindi isn't something that comes naturally to me!” she explains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts